Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Few Fashion Musts!


Hello Obsessionites!

As the season changes people around me are starting to show their true colors when it comes to fashion. In the cold months it is easy to add a sweater to a pair of leggings and some boots and be ready to take on the day; but when it's warm outside you can't hide your taste in fashion (or lack there of). 



So, this week I decided to share with you the three fashion trends that I love to play around with!

First off we have Color Blocking! From flats to jeans, and tops galore I am not afraid of a little color! Recently I have truly become obsessed with colored jeans; I just realized that I am down to only one pair of normal blue jeans; but honestly, I'm okay with that! Especially during the spring time, color helps you stand out, so don't be afraid! Embrace the color! 



Second, I love a good pattern top! Sometimes I'm feeling a little cheetah print, other times I'm channeling the tribal look; either way I love print! BTW People, print is another thing you shouldn't be afraid of! Especially when you pair it with a little color blocking action, most often with cardigans or blazers, it never hurts to layer up! The only thing I would say to stay away from is the mix and matching of prints. When done carefully it looks awesome, but it isn't the look for everyone and 90% of the time doesn't work out well. 



For my third fashion obsession I would have to give it to the shoes! I love to add a great pair of flats, or Toms, to any outfit. Personally, I think the crazier the better! This is the time where I am all about the color and all about the patterns at the same time. 


Let me know, in the comments below, what are your fashion obsessions!

PS: All these photos and more can be found on my Pinterest board, "Walking in My Shoes."

Until Next Sunday!
--CaitShannon

No comments:

Post a Comment